Monday 22 November 2010

Government in Secret Deal with Irish

My spies tell me that there is more to the Chancellor of the Exchequer's generous words and offer of financial support to the Irish than meets the eye.  What with the burgeoning cost of Britains hosting of the 2012 Olympic Games, it is strongly suspected that George Osbourne has worked out a deal with the Irish Government, whereby we lend them £7 Billion if they take on the Games.

Having seen the below secret footage of preparations for track and field, I think we'll get off quite lightly.

6 comments:

TonyF said...

I think I just widdled myself...

CI-Roller Dude said...

I just spewed coffee all over my keyboard.

Old BE said...

Haha excellent.

Anonymous said...

The £7 billion is a secret subsidy to the Royal Bank of Scotland - all very Irish!

Hogdayafternoon said...

TonyF/RD/Blue: Spike has the same effect on me. I'll post up some more in due course I'm sure.

ACO: I see dead people, all City bankers - then I wake up and find it was only a dream.

Anonymous said...

I always find my trigger finger has an illusory swelling after that dream Hog!